ACAPS products carry a one year limited warranty. All products are warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. ACAPS liability is limited to the replacement of any part found to be defective according to the manufactures standards. Claims for labour and indirect consequential damage or loss will not be covered by ACAPS.
Warranty Product return procedure:
- All products must be purchased from ACAPS.
- All products returned to ACAPS must have a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges for returning any product.
- All shipments returning to ACAPS must be clearly marked or labelled on the outside of the Packaging with the RGA number.
- Any shipment not labelled with a RGA number will be rejected.
- Each product must have a brief description of the malfunction of the item.
- All products will be inspected and warranty credit will be issued to account.
- All rejected product will be returned to customer, freight collect via best way **please specify method of shipping or to scrap and destroy product**
- A copy of the original invoice is required to obtain warranty credit.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of RGA Request form, which needs to be filled out & emailed back. Once we receive the RGA request form we will issue a RGA number.
Any returns can be quickly requested through Accounts Dashboard under My Return Requests. Once the return request has been submitted, you can view your request status through this section.
All products supplied by ACAPS are guaranteed against manufacturer defects for up to 12 months. This does not cover general wear and tear, neglect or misuse. We reserve the right to supply a replacement part or repair, rather than credit.
Identification labels must not be removed, removal of labels will invalidate the warranty. All warranty parts will be sent back to OEM’s and are subject to approval from the factory of manufacture.
Warranty claims for compressors will only be considered if the unit concerned can be proved to have been correctly fitted, this means that any foreign matter is removed from the air conditioning system (flushed), the correct quantity and oil type is used in the compressor,system oil quantity is checked to be correct after 1 day of operation, filter drier(s) must be replaced, as well as the expansion valve(s) if necessary, and the system is evacuated properly to remove moisture and the correct amount of refrigerant is charged to the system after installation, at each stage OEM procedures must be followed. Correct checking of belt tensions and alignment must also be observed. Once operational the system needs a full check by a qualified engineer for evidence as to why the original unit failed.
The majority of instances of clutch failure happen because there is a major fault with the air conditioning system operation.
After installation of a new clutch, the air conditioning system must be carefully checked by a qualified technician that the root cause is rectified, as claims for replacement will be refused due to system faults.